Why the Art of Natural Beauty Products
Growing up on a small cattle ranch, Peggy learned an appreciation for living naturally. This includes such things as as naturally raised beef, garden vegetables, raw milk that we milked from our cows, and tons of exercise in chasing cattle on the backs of our horses, haying, bucking bales by hand, etc.
More recently we have learned to love Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils as a doTerra Wellness Advocate. These are wonderful products which have and continue to be of great value to us. So how can we use this knowledge and experience, along with the milk from our little goat friends? We came up with a plan. Why not combine goat milk and essential oils to create great products for the skin, hair etc.?
Our intended products
- Body Butters
- Lotion Bars
- Soft and bar soap
- Lip Balm
- Hair Care
- And even products for the goats
Will All our Products be Goat Milk Bases?We plan to learn to create both goat milk and non-goat milk products
Ok, But Who We Are
- Feed as naturally as possible and given no Genetically Modified foods
- Ease in giving birth to their babies
- Correct body and udder conformation, so these little goats will have a long useful happy life
- Correct strong udder attachments
- Long easy to hand milk milk teats, so you don't have to struggle to get the milk in your bowl
- Last but not least, its not all work and no play! Meet Captain Birdee who, along with her little partner, won Grand Champion costume as Tinkerbelle.
Do We Use the Milk from our Dairy Herd?
Meet a few of our goat herd friends
These are just a few of our very special little friends in the Northern Dawn herd, who will contribute many of our products.